classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

1.0.0 anybody?

jewzaam
Administrator
We did a grooming session yesterday and identified a few things to add into the 1.0.0 release and I wanted to have a discussion about the release in general.  When do we want to cut a 1.0.0?  Do we have anything not tracked as issues at this time that needs to be incorporated?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 1.0.0 anybody?

lcestari
Maybe we could do a review over the documentation looking for outdated information and also checking if any new (maybe even old) feature is documented there.
Reply | Threaded
|

jewzaam
Administrator
Good idea, issues opened in each doc repo for this.
Reply | Threaded
|

lcestari
Another idea: check the internal sonar for the metrics, specially if there is some critical component that needs more tests or predictable bugs (got from sonar's static code analysis)

By the way, the sonarqube guys are looking our project and might add to the public sonarqube. http://sonarqube.15.x6.nabble.com/sonar-dev-Could-you-please-add-lightblue-project-to-nemo-sonarqube-org-td5026980.html
Reply | Threaded
|

jewzaam
Administrator
In reply to this post by jewzaam
1.0.0 is released.
Reply | Threaded
|

jewzaam
Administrator
And is missing the latest PR's that were supposed to get merged.. oops.  I forgot about that.  I'll cut a new release soon.
Reply | Threaded
|

jewzaam
Administrator
1.0.1 of lightblue core, mongo, and rest are released to include the last 4 PR merged with "1.0.0 [GA]" milestone.