classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

1.1.0 release

jewzaam
Administrator
What is in scope?  I know we'll take what's in master, which means lots of issue fixes, incorporating audit hook, and possibly incorporating rdbms controller.  If we want to really support rdbms controller there are a few more changes to do:
1) update lightblue-rest to bundle it in the crud rest war
2) update puppet to include it in lightblue-crud.json configuration
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 1.1.0 release

lcestari
I would put that issue we opened this week about dynamic loading new configuration. I was wondering that this situation might be helpful to scale and to recover from a disaster (or a re-configuration we need to apply asap). I would also put the cache feature in this new release. Another thing that might be helpful is if we could monitor the nodes through an API and/or Web interface (maybe something to do with the container running  (JBoss/Wildfly) or Apache Mesos or Zookeeper ). We could also work on the Async jobs and even start LDAP controller ( by start I mean that it probably would not fit in the next release)

The only problem is these issue is very complex, that might include new components on the technology stack that lightblue rely on and that could even need much more test than before.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 1.1.0 release

lcestari
Maybe we could open issues for those things (like Wildfly and tomcat as well). Other things like Test and client  framework/api (like SwitchYard) (the client api I mean to a DSL to do the remote call) and TCK test suite for new modules (testing if it works fine and if it follow our guidelines) would be nice.