classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Some ideas for lightblue

lcestari
Hi guys, how are you doing?

I was thiniking about several ideas how to enhance lightblue project. I will list them so we can discuss soem that you think it would be nice or maybe caught your attention but need more details to udnerstand.

- CDI
- A simple maven project to bootstrap the lightblue project with a simple 'mvn' command (maybe using jetty and other things) (I know we had something similar before but something more crafted to the new users/dev from lightblue project could use it)
- Docker image
- A SQL rest interface
- Some other features of Teeid

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Some ideas for lightblue

jewzaam
Administrator

I'm interested in looking at docker and had a lightblue image on my list. I think for a client there has been discussion of a sql like language. Not sure there is much buy in yet. There is some ci/cd stuff in dot files  here: https://github.com/lightblue-platform/lightblue/tree/master/docs/cicd

On Oct 9, 2014 8:53 AM, "lcestari [via lightblue-dev]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys, how are you doing?

I was thiniking about several ideas how to enhance lightblue project. I will list them so we can discuss soem that you think it would be nice or maybe caught your attention but need more details to udnerstand.

- CDI
- A simple maven project to bootstrap the lightblue project with a simple 'mvn' command (maybe using jetty and other things) (I know we had something similar before but something more crafted to the new users/dev from lightblue project could use it)
- Docker image
- A SQL rest interface
- Some other features of Teeid

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://dev.forum.lightblue.io/Some-ideas-for-lightblue-tp186.html
To start a new topic under lightblue-dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from lightblue-dev, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

lcestari
Cool. Are the images based on those dot files on gitbook?

Another idea, we could rethink some of the integration tests to make them much mroe simple, probably creating a simple test framework for lightblue which could start up the mongodb and etc. It could even use the lightblue-client api to remote test (similar what arquilian does with JBoss/Wildfly)
Reply | Threaded
|

jewzaam
Administrator
I don't remember if they're in the gitbooks.  If they are, it's from those dot files.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:51 AM, lcestari [via lightblue-dev] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cool. Are the images based on those dot files on gitbook?

Another idea, we could rethink some of the integration tests to make them much mroe simple, probably creating a simple test framework for lightblue which could start up the mongodb and etc. It could even use the lightblue-client api to remote test (similar what arquilian does with JBoss/Wildfly)

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://dev.forum.lightblue.io/Some-ideas-for-lightblue-tp186p195.html
To start a new topic under lightblue-dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from lightblue-dev, click here.
NAML